From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luo may refer to:
- Luo peoples, an ethno-linguistic group of eastern and central Africa
- Luo languages, a dozen languages spoken by the Luo peoples
- Luo language (Cameroon), a nearly extinct language of Cameroon - not associated with Luo languages above
- Luo Scientific Reserve, a protected area in the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Luo (instrument), a type of Chinese gong
- Luo, a character in the novel Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress by Dai Sijie
- Luo (surname) (羅 and 駱), Chinese surname
- Jing Jing Luo, Chinese composer
- Michael Luo (born 1976), American journalist
- Show Luo (born 1979), Taiwanese singer, dancer and actor
- Luo (Nickname) by Abdeel Lao Maranao Philosophers.
- Luo River (Henan) (洛河, Luohe), a tributary of the Yellow River, flows mostly in Henan province of China
- Luo River (Shaanxi) (洛河, Luohe), river in Shaanxi, China, second largest tributary of the Wei River.
- Luo River (Guangdong) (螺河, Luohe), river in Guangdong, China; flows into South China Sea
- Luo River (Fujian) (洛江, Luojiang), river in Fujian, China; flows into Quanzhou Bay of Taiwan Strait
- Luo (also Luoyi 洛邑) the ancient Zhou capital: see Luoyang
- See also
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luo.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.