Luodong Station's palace-style station front
|Location||Gongzheng Rd., No. 2
|Distance||80.1 km from Badu|
|Classification||二等站 (Taiwan Railways Administration level)|
|Opened||March 24, 1919|
|Passengers||13,147 daily (2014)|
The station has one island platform and one side platform. The station building is located above the platforms and is accessible from both the station front and rear. It is a major station on the Yilan Line and is a second-tier station. Many express trains, including the Taroko Express, stop at this station.
- March 24, 1919: The station opened for service.
- October 24, 1985: The current palace-style station opens for service.
Around the station
- Luodong Township center
- Dongshan River Water Park
- Luodong Sports Park
- Luodong Night Market
- Zhongshan Park
- Luodong Exercise Park
- Forestry Bureau, Luodong Area Branch
- Shengmu Hospital
- Luodong Bo-ai Hospital
|Preceding station||Taiwan Railway Administration||Following station|
- "Volume of Passenger and Freight Traffic" (PDF). Taiwan Railway Administration. 2015. Retrieved 2015-05-08.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to TRA Luodong Station.|
|This Taiwanese rail-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|