Luohu Foreign Languages School
|Luohu Foreign Languages School|
|Liantang Sub-district, Luohu District,
Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province
P. R. China
(Civilized, Opening, Rigorous, Unadorned)
|Number of students||2550|
|Campus||19,156.9 square metres (206,203 sq ft)|
|Color(s)||Blue and white|
|School anthem||《Anthem of LFLS》|
Luohu Foreign Languages School (罗湖外语学校), or LFLS, is a First-Class School of Guangdong Province located in Liantang Sub-district, Luohu District, Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province. It is both a high school and a junior middle school.
- On 24 April 1999, the People's Government of Luohu District built Luohu Foreign Languages School at the original address of the Shenzhen School of Technology.
- In May 2005 LFLS became a First-Class School of Luohu District.
- In April 2003 LFLS became a First-Class School of Shenzhen City.
- In April 2004 LFLS became a First-Class School of Guangdong Province.
- In September 2007 Liantang Middle School Campus came into service as the junior section of LFLS.
LFLS has two campuses:
- Headquarters: Senior section, located at Xianhu Road.
- Liantang Middle School Campus: Junior section, located at Guowei Road.
- 1999～2006: Chen Han'gang
- 2006～2013 Yuan Liangping
- 2013～now Ning Ge
- Xmas garden party
- "Super Star" Campus Singer Contest
- Campus sports meeting
- Reading Month
flag of RRC and flag of LFLS
- Official website of Luohu Foreign Languages School
- Official website of Luohu Foreign Languages School (Junior Section)
|This People's Republic of China school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|