Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lupa (Latin for “she-wolf”; plural: Lupae) can refer to:
- a female wolf (Canis lupus).
- Lupa Capitolina (Capitoline Wolf), a bronze statue representing the mythical she-wolf
- For the she-wolf from the tale of Romulus and Remus and the symbol of the city of Rome, see She-wolf (Roman mythology)
- Lupa Constituency, a parliamentary constituency in Chunya District, Tanzania
- Lupa Zoo
- Mount Lupa
- Lupa River
- Lupa, one of the Contrade of Siena.
- Lupa (crab), a genus of swimming crabs
- Auguste Lupa, a fictional character in two novels by John Lescroart
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lupa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.