(Redirected from Lupae)
Lupa (Latin for “she-wolf”; plural: Lupae) can refer to:
- a female wolf (Canis lupus).
- Lupa Capitolina (Capitoline Wolf), a bronze statue representing the mythical she-wolf
- a slang word for prostitute in ancient Rome; see Lupanar (Pompeii)
- For the she-wolf from the tale of Romulus and Remus and the symbol of the city of Rome, see She-wolf (Roman mythology)
- Lupa Constituency, a parliamentary constituency in Chunya District, Tanzania
- Lupa Zoo
- Mount Lupa
- Lupa River
- Lupa, one of the Contrade of Siena.
- Lupa (crab), a genus of swimming crabs
- Auguste Lupa, a fictional character in two novels by John Lescroart
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lupa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.