Lupe may refer to:
- Lupe Aquino (born 1963), Mexican boxer
- Lupe Fiasco (born 1982), American hip hop artist
- Lupe Ontiveros (1942–2012), Mexican-American film and television actress
- Lupe Pintor (born 1955), Mexican boxer
- Lupe (Arrested Development), a fictional character from the television series Arrested Development
- Lupe, a fictional character from the television series Fanboy & Chum Chum
- Guadalupe (disambiguation)
- Lupé, a commune in the Loire department, France
- Lupe (horse), a racehorse
- SAR-Lupe, a German military reconnaissance satellite system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lupe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.