Lupin (Dungeons & Dragons)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Source books||Dragon Compendium|
The lupin first appeared in the Dungeons & Dragons adventure modules Castle Amber (1981), The Savage Coast (1985), and Night Howlers (1992). The lupin also appeared in the Creature Catalogue (1986), and the Creature Catalog (1993).
Sages believe lupins to be a result of crossbreeding between humans and gnolls. They are intelligent and productive craftsmen and are friendly towards most races. In the Mystara campaign settings Lupins are most commonly found on the Savage Coast.
A lupin is usually of good in alignment.
- Moldvay, Tom. X2 – Castle Amber (TSR, 1981)
- Morris, Graeme, Phil Gallagher and Jim Bambra. Creature Catalogue (TSR, 1986)
- Nephew, John. Creature Catalog (TSR, 1993)
- Nephew, John, Teeuwynn Woodruff, John Terra, and Skip Williams. Mystara Monstrous Compendium Appendix (TSR, 1994)
- McArtor, Mike. "Lupins." Dragon #325 (Paizo, 2004)
- Head, Bruce. "Campaign Classics." Dragon #237 (TSR, 1997).
|This Dungeons & Dragons article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|