Location of Lupton in Apache County, Arizona.
|• Total||0.35 sq mi (0.90 km2)|
|• Land||0.35 sq mi (0.90 km2)|
|• Water||0.00 sq mi (0.00 km2)|
|Elevation||6,188 ft (1,886 m)|
|• Estimate (2016)||N/A|
|Time zone||UTC-7 (Mountain (MST))|
|GNIS feature ID||7549|
Lupton (Navajo: Tsé Siʼání) is an unincorporated community and census-designated place (CDP) in Apache County, Arizona, United States. Lupton is located along Interstate 40 at the New Mexico border, 21 miles (34 km) southwest of Gallup, New Mexico. Lupton has a post office with ZIP code 86508. As of the 2010 census, the Lupton CDP had a population of 25.
|U.S. Decennial Census|
- "2016 U.S. Gazetteer Files". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved Jul 18, 2017.
- "Population and Housing Unit Estimates". Retrieved June 9, 2017.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Lupton, Arizona
- ZIP Code Lookup
- "Geographic Identifiers: 2010 Demographic Profile Data (G001): Lupton CDP, Arizona". U.S. Census Bureau, American Factfinder. Retrieved April 19, 2013.
- "Census of Population and Housing". Census.gov. Retrieved June 4, 2016.
- Byrd H. Granger (1960). Arizona Place Names. University of Arizona Press. p. 14. Retrieved 5 December 2011.
|This Apache County, Arizona location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|