Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up luri in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luri may refer to:
- Luri people or Lurs, an Iranian people
- Luri language, a Western Iranian language continuum spoken by the Lurs
- Luri language (Nigeria), a dialect of the Afro-Asiatic language Polci
- Luri, Haute-Corse, a commune in France
- Luri (singer) (Lee Su-hyun, born 1996), South Korean singer and actress
- Andrew Luri, Sudanese-Australian actor
- Diego Luri (born 1985), Brazilian actor, singer and journalist
- Lurie, a Jewish surname
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luri.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.