From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lurk, lurker, or lurking in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lurk, lurker, or lurking may refer to:
- Lurker, a person who often reads discussions on internet networks but seldom contributes to them.
- Lurk, a single long pole held with both hands, used in telemark skiing
- Lurking variable, or a confounding variable, in statistics
- Lorelei, nicknamed "Lurking Rock", a rock on the eastern bank of the Rhine River near St. Goarshausen, Germany
May also refer to somebody waiting outside ones permanent residence.
- The Lurkers, 1970s English punk rock group
- Lurker Films, a film company
- Lurk (Dungeons & Dragons)
- Lurk, another name for a vampire in the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin-off comic Fray
- Lurk, a character in the 1972 British comedy film Up the Front
- Lurk, another name for a myrddraal, a fictional shadowspawn species in the Wheel of Time series
- Lurk (TV series), 2009 Chinese TV series
- Lurking Unknown, a fictional Marvel Comics character
- All pages beginning with "Lurk"
- All pages with titles containing Lurk
- The Lurking Fear, a 1923 horror fiction short story by H. P. Lovecraft
- Lurking in Suburbia, a 2006 comedy film
- Idle (disambiguation)
- Loiter (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lurk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.