This article needs additional citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Broadcast area||Mediacorp Campus 1 Stars Avenue Singapore 138507|
|First air date||31 December 2004|
|Last air date||31 August 2017|
|Format||Alternative, Local, Urban AC, Indie music, Chill-out music, Deep house, Easy listening|
Lush 99.5FM was a radio station which plays a distinct brand of music, consisting of Indie, Independent and Electronic music.
Lush 99.5FM was the first English radio station in Singapore to be located in a shopping mall (Orchard Central #02-02), and was also the first MediaCorp radio station to move out of Caldecott Hill on 20 August 2009. Lush 99.5FM's last day of tenancy at Orchard Central was 7 July 2012; the station has since moved back to Caldecott Hill. Lush 99.5FM moved again to the brand new Mediacorp Campus, Mediapolis @ one-north, on 17 January 2017.
Every week, various guest DJs would be invited on The Lush Mix, which airs on Saturdays from 8pm and repeats on weekdays from 9pm.
Lush 99.5FM has ceased transmission since Sep 1 2017 as part of a rationalization of Mediacorp's network of radio stations.
- Head, Women Men Parents (Customer Group): Jessie Sng
- Asst Programme Director: Vanessa Fernandez
- Music Director: Jeremy Phua
- Rosalyn Lee (Rozz) - Lush Bites, 9am - 1pm
- Elias Soh - The Evening Lush, 5-9pm
- Tracy Phillips - The Lush Life
- Tammy Henderson - The Art of Lush
- Georgina Chang - 90 Seconds with Georgina Chang
- Vanessa Fernandez - The Lushloveslocal Show
- Chris Ho - The Gig Guide
- Chris Ho - Clubscape, Saturday 5-8pm
- The Lush Mix, Saturday 8-9pm
- MediaCorp's Lush 99.5FM moving to Orchard Central in August - Channel NewsAsia
- "Lush 99.5FM to cease transmission". Channel NewsAsia. Retrieved 2017-07-17.
|This Singapore-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a radio station in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|