|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (August 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Broadcast area||Mediapolis@one-north in Buona Vista|
|First air date||31 December 2004|
|Format||Alternative, Local, Urban AC, Indie music, Chill-out music, Deep house, Easy listening|
Lush 99.5FM is a radio station which plays a distinct brand of music, consisting of Indie, Independent and Electronic music.
Lush 99.5FM was the first radio station in Singapore to be located in a shopping mall (Orchard Central #02-02), and was also the first MediaCorp radio station to move out of Caldecott Hill on 20 August 2009. Lush 99.5FM's last day of tenancy at Orchard Central was 7 July 2012; the station has since moved back to Caldecott Hill. Lush 99.5FM moved again to the brand new Mediacorp Campus, Mediapolis @ one-north, on 17 January 2017.
Every week, various guest DJs would be invited on The Lush Mix, which airs on Saturdays from 8pm and repeats on weekdays from 9pm.
- Head, Women Men Parents (Customer Group): Jessie Sng
- Asst Programme Director: Vanessa Fernandez
- Music Director: Jeremy Phua
- Rosalyn Lee (Rozz) - Lush Bites, 9am - 1pm
- Elias Soh - The Evening Lush, 5-9pm
- Tracy Phillips - The Lush Life
- Tammy Henderson - The Art of Lush
- Georgina Chang - 90 Seconds with Georgina Chang
- Vanessa Fernandez - The Lushloveslocal Show
- Chris Ho - The Gig Guide
- Chris Ho - Clubscape, Saturday 5-8pm
- The Lush Mix, Saturday 8-9pm
|This Singapore-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a radio station in Asia is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|