Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Chemical and physical data|
|Molar mass||958.99 g·mol−1 75|
Luspatercept (ACE-536) is an experimental drug in clinical trials for the treatment of anemia in beta thalassemia and myelodysplastic syndromes. It is being developed by Acceleron Pharma in collaboration with Celgene.
- "Luspatercept". AdisInsight. Retrieved 15 February 2017.
- firstname.lastname@example.org. "Luspatercept: Our Lead Product Candidate". Acceleronpharma.com. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "FDA Fast Track Designation Granted to Luspatercept for the Treatment of Patients with Beta-Thalassemia". Business Wire. 2015-05-18. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "Luspatercept". AdisInsight. Retrieved 1 February 2017.
- "An Efficacy and Safety Study of Luspatercept (ACE-536) Versus Placebo in Adults Who Require Regular Red Blood Cell Transfusions Due to Beta (β) Thalassemia - Full Text View". ClinicalTrials.gov. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "A Study of Luspatercept (ACE-536) to Treat Anemia Due to Very Low, Low, or Intermediate Risk Myelodysplastic Syndromes - Full Text View". ClinicalTrials.gov. Retrieved 2017-05-22.
- "Luspatercept". NCI Thesaurus. National Cancer Institute.
|This drug article relating to the blood and blood forming organs is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This antineoplastic or immunomodulatory drug article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|