(Redirected from Lust (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Lust, lust, or lustful in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lust is an intense craving or drive that is directly associated with the thinking or fantasizing about one's desire, usually in a sexual way.
Lust may also refer to:
- Lust (Lords of Acid album), 1991
- Lust (Depth Charge album), 1999
- Lust (Ambitious Lovers album), 1991
- Lust (Michael Rother album), 1983
- Lust (Jelinek novel), a 1989 novel by Austrian Nobel prize-winner Elfriede Jelinek
- Lust (Ryman novel), a novel by Canadian writer Geoff Ryman
- Lust (Fullmetal Alchemist), a character in the manga and anime series Fullmetal Alchemist
- "Lust", a song by Tori Amos on her album To Venus and Back
- "Lust", a song by American rapper Kendrick Lamar on his fourth studio album Damn
- Lust (color), a shade of red
- Lust (2011 film), a 2011 Egyptian film
- Lust (2018 film), a 2018 Indian film
- LUST, an acronym for Leaking Underground storage tank
- Lustboy (born 1994), nickname of Ham Jang-sik, Korean League of Legends player
- Erika Lust, Swedish screenplay writer, director, producer and author
- Matthias Lust (born 1970), German football coach and a former player
- Ulli Lust (born 1967), Austrian cartoonist
- Victoria Lust (born 1989), English professional squash player
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lust.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.