Lust for Life
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lust for Life may refer to:
- Lust for Life (novel), a 1934 biographical novel about Vincent Van Gogh, written by Irving Stone
- Lust for Life (film), a 1956 film based on the novel, starring Kirk Douglas
- Lust for Life (album), a 1977 album by Iggy Pop
- "Lust for Life" (song), a 1977 song by Iggy Pop
- "Lust for Life", a 1969-1970 poem by Jim Morrison, later recorded in 1978 as "The Ghost Song" by surviving members of The Doors for An American Prayer
- "Lust for Life", the opening song on Girls' debut album Album
- "Lust for Life", the opening song on Drake's 2009 mixtape So Far Gone
- "Lust for Life", a song by Heavenly from the 2004 album Dust to Dust
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lust for Life.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.