From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lustra may refer to:
- Lustrum (plural "Lustra"), a period of five years.
- Lustra, poetry, by Ezra Pound.
- Lustra, Campania, a commune in the province of Salerno (Campania, Italy).
- Lustra (album), a 1997 album by British band Echobelly.
- Lustra (band), a pop punk band best known for the song "Scotty Doesn't Know" in the movie EuroTrip
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lustra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.