From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Luther in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luther may refer to:
- Luther (crater), a lunar crater named after Karl Luther
- Luther, Iowa, a town in Boone County, Iowa, United States
- Luther, Michigan, a village in Lake County, Lake County, United States
- Luther, Montana, an unincorporated community in Carbon County, Montana, United States
- Luther, Oklahoma, a town in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States
Art, entertainment, and media
- Detective Chief Inspector John Luther, the protagonist of the television series Luther
- Luther, a character from The Adventures of Luther Arkwright limited comic book series
- Luther, a gang member in The Warriors (1979) American cult film
- Luther (1928 film), a silent film starring Eugen Klöpfer
- Luther (1973 film), a film starring Stacy Keach
- Luther (2003 film), a film starring Joseph Fiennes
- Luther (comic strip)
- Luther (play), a 1961 play by John Osborne
- Luther (TV series), a British BBC crime drama, first broadcast in 2010, featuring Idris Elba
- Luther , a punk band from Philadelphia signed to Chunksaah Records
- Luther Burger, a hamburger or cheeseburger with a doughnut in place of a bun
- Lex Luthor, a villain of the Superman series of comics and films
- Luther College (disambiguation), various educational institutions
- Lutheranism, the branch of Protestant Christianity begun by Martin Luther
- Luthier, a maker of stringed instruments
- All pages beginning with "Luther"
- All pages with titles containing "Luther"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luther.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.