- Luton, Devon, village near Newton Abbot in Devon, England.
- Luton, Kent, town in Medway near Chatham, Kent, England
- Luton Hoo, country house near Luton, Bedfordshire
- Luton, Iowa, town in Woodbury County, Iowa near to Sioux City, USA.
- Luton, Ontario, town in Elgin County, Ontario, Canada near to Lake Erie.
- Luton, Philippines town in Province of Cebu, Central Visayas, Philippines.
- London Luton Airport in Bedfordshire, England
- Daniel Luton (1821–1901), Canadian farmer and political figure
- Lord Evelyn Luton, main character in James A. Michener's novel Journey
- Major General Robert Marsden Luton, Director of Medical Services, Royal Canadian Army during WWII
- Luton Shelton, football player from Jamaica playing for Sheffield United.
- Luton body, style of commercial vehicle body
- Luton v Lessels (2002), High Court of Australia case
- Luton Town F.C., football (soccer) club based in Luton, Bedfordshire.
- A fictional planet in The Rules of Luton, an episode of Space 1999
- Luton system, a pairing system used in tournaments for games, especially chess
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.