||This article needs additional citations for verification. (April 2014)
Lutts is an unincorporated community in Wayne County, Tennessee, United States. It is also known as "Pinhook."
Lutts is served by the Lutts Volunteer Fire Department and Lutts Community Center. The Pinhook School formerly operated in Lutts.
The economy of Lutts is mainly agricultural.
Churches in or near Lutts
- Bevis Church of Christ
- Johnson's Chapel Freewill Baptist Church
- Lutts Baptist Church
- Lutts United Methodist Church
- Martin's Mills Church of Christ
- Mt. Hope Church of Christ
- Second Creek Church of Christ
- State Line Church of Christ
- Wayland Springs United Methodist Church
Nearby cities and communities
Coordinates: 35°09′00″N 87°56′17″W / 35.150°N 87.938°W