From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Luuk may refer to:
- Luuk, Sulu, 4th class municipality in the province of Sulu, Philippines
- Liège, City in Belgium, known in Limburgish as Luuk
- Kristian Luuk (born 1966), Swedish comedian and talk show-host of Estonian descent
- Luuk Balkestein (born 1954), retired Dutch football player
- Luuk de Jong (born 1990), Dutch footballer
- Luuk Folkerts (born 1963), Dutch politician and environmental consultant
- Luuk Gruwez (born 1953), Flemish poet
- Luuk Tinbergen (1915–1955), Dutch ornithologist and ecologist
- Luuk van Middelaar (born 1973), Dutch historian and liberal philosopher
- Luuk van Troost (born 1969), Dutch former cricketer, captained the national team
- Sen kväll med Luuk (Late night with Luuk) was one of Sweden's and TV4's most popular talk shows ever and started airing in 1996
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luuk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.