Map of Sulu with Luuk highlighted
|Region||Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao (ARMM)|
|District||2nd district of Sulu|
|• Mayor||Allayon Arbison Jr.|
|• Total||313.04 km2 (120.87 sq mi)|
|Population (2015 census)|
|• Density||100/km2 (270/sq mi)|
|Time zone||PST (UTC+8)|
|IDD : area code||+63 (0)68|
|Income class||3rd municipal income class|
|Electorate||19,546 voters as of 2016|
Luuk is a fourth class municipality in the province of Sulu, Philippines. According to the 2015 census, it has a population of 32,162 people. On July 14, 2007, 8 of its barangays were constituted into the separate municipality of Omar, Sulu.
Luuk is politically subdivided into 12 barangays.
- Tubig-Puti (Pob.)
- Tulayan Island
|Population census of Luuk|
|Source: Philippine Statistics Authority|
- "Official City/Municipal 2013 Election Results". Intramuros, Manila, Philippines: Commission on Elections (COMELEC). 1 July 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Census of Population (2015). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. PSA. Retrieved 20 June 2016.
- Census of Population and Housing (2010). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City, Municipality and Barangay. NSO. Retrieved 29 June 2016.
- Census of Population (1995, 2000 and 2007). "ARMM - Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao". Total Population by Province, City and Municipality. NSO. Archived from the original on 11 November 2011.
- Philippine Standard Geographic Code
- Philippine Census Information
- Local Governance Performance Management System
|Kalingalan Caluang||Celebes Sea|
|This article about a location in the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|