From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luv or LUV may refer to:
- An intentional misspelling of love, sometimes used to show an affection that is more endearing than the word love shows. There is an early example in the 1964 single "Give Him a Great Big Kiss" by The Shangri-Las, written by G. Morton: "When I say I'm in love, you best believe I'm in love L U V".
- LUV (Korean group), a Korean pop group
- Luv', a Dutch pop group
- "Luv" (Janet Jackson song), a song by Janet Jackson
- Luv (TV series), a BBC sitcom
- Luv, a Broadway play and 1967 film
- "Luv", a song by Zion I from True & Livin'
- "Luv", a song by Travis (band)
- Luv (film), 1967 film
- LUV (film), 2012 film
- "LUV" (song), a song by Apink
- "Luv" (Tory Lanez song), a song by Tory Lanez
- L.U.V (BtoB song), a song by BTOB
- Chevrolet LUV, a "light utility vehicle"
- Large unilamellar vesicle (LUV), a type of liposome
- LUV, the New York Stock Exchange symbol of Southwest Airlines
- Dumatubin Airport,Langgur, Kai Islands, Indonesia, IATA code
- "Give Him A Great Big Kiss (G. Morton)". Retrieved April 1, 2016.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luv.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.