|Look up luv in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luv or LUV may refer to:
- Luv (TV series), a BBC sitcom
- Luv (play), a Broadway play and 1967 film
- Luv (film), 1967 film
- LUV (film), 2012 film
- LUV (Korean group), a Korean pop group
- Luv', a Dutch pop group
- Lil Uzi Vert, an American rapper
- Luv (album), an album by Luna Sea
- "LUV" (A Pink song), a song by Apink
- "Luv" (Janet Jackson song), a song by Janet Jackson
- "Luv" (Tory Lanez song), a song by Tory Lanez
- "Luv", a song by Zion I from True & Livin'
- "Luv", a song by Travis (band)
- "L.U.V" (BtoB song), a song by BtoB
- "L.U.V.", a song by Charlie Puth
- Chevrolet LUV, a "light utility vehicle"
- Large unilamellar vesicle (LUV), a type of liposome
- LUV, the New York Stock Exchange symbol of Southwest Airlines
- Dumatubin Airport, Langgur, Kai Islands, Indonesia, IATA code
- Lava (Ramayana) or Luv, son of Hindu god Rama
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luv.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.