|Look up Luxembourg, Luxemburg, or luxemburg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luxembourg, officially the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg, is a sovereign country in western Europe.
Luxembourg or Luxemburg may also refer to:
- Luxembourg City, the capital city
- Luxembourg District, one of three districts
- Luxembourg (canton), one subdivision of Luxembourg district
- County of Luxemburg, a state of the Holy Roman Empire
- Duchy of Luxemburg, a state of the Holy Roman Empire
- Luxembourg (European Parliament constituency), a constituency in the European Parliament
- Luxembourg (Belgium), a province of Wallonia, Belgium
- Luxembourg Garden, in Paris
- Luxembourg Palace, located inside the Luxembourg Garden
- Musée du Luxembourg, in Paris
- Christoph Luxenberg, a pseudonymous author
- François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg, a Marshal of France
- Rosa Luxemburg (born Rosalia Luxemburg 1871–1919), a Polish-German Marxist revolutionary
- Vladimir Lyuksemburg (1888–1971), a Russian Communist, member of the first Bolshevik government of Ukraine
- Rut Blees Luxemburg (born 1967), German photographer
- Wilhelmus Luxemburg, American mathematician
- House of Luxembourg, a medieval German royal family
- Luxembourg (album), an album by the English band The Bluetones
- Luxembourg (band), a British five-piece indie band
- "Luxembourg", a song by Elvis Costello on his album Trust
- Luxembourgish language, a language that is spoken mainly in Luxembourg
- Lüksemburq, Azerbaijan
- Lyuksemburg, Dagestan, Russia
- All pages with a title containing Luxembourg OR Luxemburg
- Category:National sports teams of Luxembourg, teams called "Luxembourg"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luxembourg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.