Luxi County, Hunan
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|• Total||1,568.65 km2 (605.66 sq mi)|
|• Density||170/km2 (450/sq mi)|
|Time zone||China Standard (UTC+8)|
Located on the western part of Hunan and the south eastern Xiangxi, the county is bordered to the northeast by Yuanling County, to the southeast by Chenxi County, to the south by Mayang County, to the southwest by Fenghuang County, to the northwest by Jishou City and Guzhang County. Luxi County covers 1,565.5 km2 (604.4 sq mi), as of 2015, It had a registered population of 310,800 and a resident population of 289,500. The county has 7 towns and 4 townships under its jurisdiction, the county seat is Wuxi (武溪镇).
- www.xzqh.org (in Chinese)
- Google (2014-07-02). "Jishou" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 2014-07-02.
- Xiangxi Tujia and Miao Autonomous Prefecture Land Use Plan (2006–20)/《湘西土家族苗族自治州土地利用总体规划（2006-2020年）》.(in Chinese) Accessed 8 July 2014.
- 湘西自治州2010年第六次全国人口普查主要数据公报 (in Chinese). Xiangxi Prefecture People's Government. Retrieved 9 July 2014.[permanent dead link]
- about the population of Luxi County in 2015, according to the Statistical Communiqué of Luxi County on the 2015 National Economic and Social Development - (2015年泸溪县国民经济和社会发展统计公报): lxx.gov.cn or ahmhxc.com
- the divisions of Luxi County in 2015, according to the result on adjustment of township-level administrative divisions of Luxi County on November 30, 2015 - 《湖南省民政厅关于同意泸溪县乡镇区划调整方案的批复》(湘民行发〔2015〕111号): rednet.cn, also see 《湖南省乡镇区划调整改革109个县市区批复方案》: people.com or xinhuanet.com
|This Hunan location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|