From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up luxon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luxon may refer to:
- A form of magic in the Lightbringer books by Brent Weeks
- An obsolete synonym for the troland, a unit of conventional retinal illuminance
- Luxon or a massless particle, a particle traveling at the speed of light
- Benjamin Luxon (born 1937), retired British baritone
- Luxon Armada, a fictional alliance in the MMORPG Guild Wars Factions
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luxon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.