Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up luza or lůza in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Luza or Luža may refer to:
- Luza River, a river in Russia, a right tributary of the Yug
- Luza, Luzsky District, Kirov Oblast, a town in Luzsky District of Kirov Oblast, Russia
- Luža, Kočevje, former settlement in southern Slovenia
- Luža, Trebnje, a settlement in eastern Slovenia
People with the surname
- Dave Luza (born 1974), Dutch improv comedian
- Gustavo Luza (born 1962), former tennis player from Argentina
- Lechedzani Luza (born 1978), boxer from Botswana
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Luza.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.