|This article needs to be updated. (December 2014)|
|• Mayor||Chu Chunlai|
|• Total||75.5025 km2 (29.1517 sq mi)|
|Population (January 2016)|
|• Density||2,100/km2 (5,300/sq mi)|
The downtown district, known as Nankan, is now a high-rise density living suburb for many who work in Taipei and Taoyuan City. The first opened shopping center in Taiwan, "Taimall", is a weekend destination for many Taoyuan regional residents, located in Nankan, too. Taimall is located around 2 kilometers north-northwest of the 'Nankan interchange' on highway no. 1. (N25° 03' 14.7" E121° 17' 18.2")
Xinxing Village, Zhongfu Village, Shangxing Village, Zhongxing Village, Xinzhuang Village, Shangzhu Village, Hongzhu Village, Dazhu Village, Fuzhu Village, Luzhu Village, Nanxing Village, Fuchang Village, Fuxing Village, Shunxing Village, Luxing Village, Nanrong Village, Nankan Village, Jinxing Village, Xingrong Village, Jinzhong Village, Zhangxing Village, Wufu Village, Zhongshan Village, Fulu Village, Xiangchou Village, Zhangshou Village, Jixiang Village, Yingpan Village, Yingfu Village, Wayao Village, Neicuo Village, Shanbi Village, Shanjiao Village, Waishe Village, Kengzi Village, Kengkou Village, Haihu Village.
Colleges and universities:
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Luzhu District, Taoyuan.|
- "About Taimall". TAIMAL.
- "Luzhu City: The Nation's Door". Taoyuan County Government.
- Lujhu Township Household Registration Office, Taoyuan County. "population statistics". Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Evergreen Club." EVA Air. 24/28. Retrieved on May 21, 2009.
- "Verve." EVA Air. Retrieved on September 19, 2009.
- "Safety, Quality, Environment Policy." Evergreen Marine. Retrieved on September 29, 2009.
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|