Luzhu District, Taoyuan
||This article needs to be updated. (December 2014)|
|• Mayor||Chu Chunlai|
|• Total||75.5025 km2 (29.1517 sq mi)|
|Population (January 2016)|
|• Density||2,100/km2 (5,300/sq mi)|
The downtown district, known as Nankan, is now a high-rise density living suburb for many who work in Taipei and Taoyuan City. The first opened shopping center in Taiwan, "Taimall", is a weekend destination for many Taoyuan regional residents, located in Nankan, too. Taimall is located around 2 kilometers north-northwest of the 'Nankan interchange' on highway no. 1. (N25° 03' 14.7" E121° 17' 18.2")
The district is administered as 37 villages: Dazhu, Fuchang, Fulu, Fuxing, Fuzhu, Haihu,Hongzhu, Jinxing, Jinzhong, Jixiang, Kengkou, Kengzi, Luxing, Luzhu, Nankan, Nanrong, Nanxing, Neicuo, Shanbi, Shangxing, Shangzhu, Shanjiao, Shunxing, Waishe, Wayao, Wufu, Xiangchou, Xingrong, Xinxing, Xinzhuang, Yingfu, Yingpan, Zhangshou, Zhangxing, Zhongfu, Zhongshan and Zhongxing.
Colleges and universities:
Luzhu is located at kilometer 49 of the Highway no. 1 (English highway signs: 'Nankan interchange' or 'Taoyuan interchange').
Taoyuan Airport MRT
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Luzhu District, Taoyuan.|
- "About Taimall". TAIMAL.
- "Luzhu City: The Nation's Door". Taoyuan County Government.
- Lujhu Township Household Registration Office, Taoyuan County. "population statistics". Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "Evergreen Club." EVA Air. 24/28. Retrieved on May 21, 2009.
- "Verve." EVA Air. Retrieved on September 19, 2009.
- "Safety, Quality, Environment Policy." Evergreen Marine. Retrieved on September 29, 2009.
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Administrative Districts". 高雄市政府. 30 September 2016. Retrieved 4 April 2017.