|• MP||Issa Kikungwe|
|Elevation||1,180 m (3,870 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
The neighborhood bounded by Lubowa to the north, Murchison Bay, a part of Lake Victoria, to the east and south and Kajjansi to the west. This location is approximately 25 kilometres (16 mi), by road, north of Entebbe International Airport, Uganda's largest civilian and military airport, and approximately 12 kilometres (7.5 mi), by road, south of Kampala, the capital city of Uganda. The coordinates of Lweeza are:00 12 36N, 32 35 06E (Latitude:0.2100; Longitude:32.5850).
The exact population of Lweeza is not known, as of May 2010.
Points of interest
The following points of interest are located in the neighborhood:
- Lake Victoria Serena Resort - A 5-star resort, on 275 acres (111 ha) of prime lake-shore land.
- Lweza Training and Conference Center (LTCC) - A private lodging and conferencing facility.
- Mildmay Centre - A facility that treats and provides vocational training for AIDS victims. The Centre was built and is administered with assistance from the Government of the United Kingdom.
- The Kampala-Entebbe Road - The road passes through Lweza
- Roofings Limited - The leading manufacturer of roofing materials and iron sheets in Uganda maintains its headquarters and factory in Lweza