Lycée Français de Vienne
The Lycée Français de Vienne is one of the world's largest schools accredited by the Agency for French Teaching Abroad (AEFE) and has more than 2000 students. The private school shares its boarding school with Theresianum. Furthermore, the school is currently renowned for its excellence.
The Lycée Français de Vienne is one of the best French schools abroad as shown by its outstanding results: Baccalauréat results 2015
|Section||Number of candidates||Succeeded||%||Mention Très bien||Mention Bien||Mention Assez bien||Total honours|
|Economics and Social Sciences||47||47||100||7||17||12||36|
- Percentage of honours "Mention Très Bien": 30% of the students.
- Percentage of honours "Mention Bien": 33% of the students.
- Percentage of honours "Mention Assez Bien": 20% of the students.
- Percentage of total honours : 83% of the students.
||This section of a biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (September 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
- Timna Brauer
- Guillaume de Fondaumière
- Mark Kidel
- Arabella Kiesbauer
- Christoph Matznetter
- Julius Meinl
- Ariel Muzicant
- Marjane Satrapi
- Ben Segenreich
- Zoë Straub
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lycée Français de Vienne.|
- Lycée Français de Vienne (French) (German)
|This Austrian school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|