Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lycanthropy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lycanthropy is the mythological ability or power of a human being to undergo transformation into an animal like state, such as a werewolf.
Lycanthropy may also refer to:
- Clinical lycanthropy, the delusional belief that a person can transform into a wolf or other animal
- Lycanthropy (album), a 2003 album by Patrick Wolf
- "Lycanthropy," a song by Six Feet Under from Haunted
- "Lycanthropy", a song by Fear Before from The Always Open Mouth
- “Lycanthrope”, a song by +44 from the album When your Heart Stops Beating
- Lycanthrope (disambiguation)
- Lycan (disambiguation)
- Lycanthropus, a 1962 film
- Licántropo, a werewolf film
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lycanthropy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.