Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lycanthropy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lycanthropy is the mythological ability or power of a human being to undergo transformation into an animal like state, such as a werewolf.
Lycanthropy may also refer to:
- Clinical lycanthropy, the delusional belief that a person can transform into a wolf or other animal
- Lycanthropy (album), a 2003 album by Patrick Wolf
- "Lycanthropy," a song by Six Feet Under from Haunted
- "Lycanthropy", a song by Fear Before from The Always Open Mouth
- Lycanthrope (disambiguation)
- Lycan (disambiguation)
- Lycanthropus, a 1962 film
- Licántropo, a werewolf film
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lycanthropy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.