From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lycurgus may refer to:
- Lycurgus of Sparta, creator of constitution of Sparta
- Lycurgus of Athens, one of the ten notable orators at Athens, (fourth century BC)
- Lykourgos (king), 30th Eurypontid king of Sparta (219–211/210 BC)
- Lycurgus of Arcadia, king
- Lycurgus of Nemea, king
- Lycurgus of Thrace, king, opponent of Dionysus
- Lycomedes or Lycurgus, in Homer
- Lycurgus, son of Pronax
- Lycurgus, son of Heracles by Toxicrate, daughter of Thespius
- Lycurgus, a suitor of Hippodamia
- Lycurgus, Iowa, United States, unincorporated community
- Lycurgus, New York, a fictional location in the novel An American Tragedy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.