Lyda Borelli in Salomé by Oscar Wilde.
22 March 1884|
|Died||2 June 1959
|Years active||1913 - 1918|
Lyda Borelli (22 March 1884 – 2 June 1959) was an Italian actress of cinema and theatre. She was born in Genoa, and died in Rome. Her career in theatre started when she was a child, acting on stage with Paola Pezzaglia in the French drama I due derelitti.
- Ma l'amor mio non muore (1913)
- La memoria dell'altro (1913)
- La donna nuda (1914)
- Fior di male (1915)
- Rapsodia satanica (1915)
- La marcia nuziale (1915)
- La falena (1916)
- Madame Tallien (1916)
- Malombra (1917)
- Carnevalesca (1917)
- Il dramma di una notte, intitolato anche Una notte a Calcutta, (1917)
- La storia dei tredici (1917)
- La leggenda di Santa Barbara (1918)
- Portrait of Lyda Borelli, painting by Giuseppe Amisani oil on cardboard, 29,5 x 29 cm.
- Portrait of Lyda Borelli, painting by Cesare Tallone oil on canvas.
Painting by Cesare Tallone
|This article about an Italian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|