This article needs additional citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Clarke with husband Charlton Heston
at their Beverly Hills home in 1960
Lydia Marie Clarke
April 14, 1923
Two Rivers, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Died||September 3, 2018 (aged 95)|
Santa Monica, California, U.S.
(m. 1944; died 2008)
Clarke was born in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. She married Charlton Heston on March 17, 1944, and their marriage lasted for 64 years until his death on April 5, 2008. They had two children: Fraser Clarke Heston and Holly Heston Rochell. She was a breast cancer survivor and had undergone a mastectomy. Clarke died from complications due to pneumonia on September 3, 2018, at UCLA Medical Center, in Santa Monica, California, at the age of 95.
|1952||The Greatest Show on Earth||Circus girl|
|The Atomic City||Martha Addison|
|1952||Bad for Each Other||Rita Thornburg|
|1968||Will Penny||Mrs. Fraker|
- Studio One (2 episodes, 1950–1952)
- The Road to Jericho (1950) TV episode
- Captain-General of the Armies (1952) TV episode
- This Is Your Life: 30th Anniversary Special (1981)
- 20/20 .... Herself (1 episode, 2002)
- Lasting Love (2003) (TV)
Camera and electrical department
- 1971: The Omega Man (1971; still photographer)
- 1982: Mother Lode (still photographer; as Lydia Clarke Heston)
- Barnes, Mike (September 5, 2018). "Lydia Clarke Heston, Actress and Wife of Charlton Heston, Dies at 95". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 6, 2018.
- Haas, Mariah; Young, Julius (September 5, 2018). "Lydia Clarke Heston, actress and wife of Charlton Heston, dead at 95". Fox News. Retrieved September 6, 2018.