||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (January 2015)|
|Born||Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw
September 19, 1984
|Years active||Since 2004|
|Spouse(s)||Engaged to Chris Hardwick September 12, 2015|
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
Lydia Hearst (born September 19, 1984) is an American actress, fashion model, lifestyle blogger, and heiress to the publishing fortune established by her maternal great-grandfather, William Randolph Hearst, and daughter of Patricia Campbell Hearst. Though her birth name is Lydia Marie Hearst-Shaw, she is known publicly and professionally as Lydia Hearst.
Her family has a tradition of involvement in philanthropic causes which has led to Lydia's involvement in becoming a Smile Ambassador for Operation Smile and receiving the Smile Award for her dedication to the organization in 2012, and most recently to receive a humanitarian Award from Catwalk For Charity June 8, 2014.
After graduating from Wilton High School, she enrolled in Sacred Heart University where she majored in Communications and Technology until being discovered by fashion photographer Steven Meisel in 2003.
Magazines and fashion shows
Always inspired by fashion, photography and the arts she was discovered by famed photographer Stephen Meisel who shot her first magazine cover for Vogue Italia in April 2004. Hearst has covered countless fashion magazines in Italy, France, Korea, Japan, Latin America, and the United States. She has worked with the greatest photographers in the world including Steven Meisel, Patrick DeMarchelier, Ellen Von Unwerth, Mario Testino, Paulo Roversi, Inez van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin, Bettina Rheims, Mark Abrams, Peter Lindbergh, and Terry Richardson.
At the 2008 Michael Awards, Lydia was recognized as "Model of the Year", as well as acknowledged and given the award for Best International Supermodel at the Madrid Glamour Awards on November 12.
She has modelled on the international runway circuit and at many fashion shows on behalf of Chanel, Fendi, Rebecca Taylor, Catherine Malandrino, Twinkle, Nicole Miller, Three As Four, and Jeremy Scott.
Hearst has appeared in advertising campaigns for Prada, Louis Vuitton, Alexander McQueen, Bottega Veneta, Sephora, L'Oreal Ferria, DKNY, MYLA Lingerie, H&M, NARS Cosmetics, MAC Cosmetics, Miss Me Jeans, Moschino Cheap & Chic. In 2007, Hearst appeared in Puma's French 77, which led her to design a line of handbags for the collection.
In Spring of 2012, Swarovski launched its Heart Truth campaign naming Hearst as its ambassador. This campaign was a national awareness campaign that aimed to empower women to improve their heart health and sponsored by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute.
She has since launched a lifestyle/fashion blog where she regularly posts.
As a child Lydia spent time on the set of John Waters' films with her mother, Patricia. This inspired Hearst in her decision to pursue a career in entertainment.
|2008||Last International Playboy||Stella|
|2008||Fame Fatale||Short film|
|2009||Gossip Girl||Amelia||Episode: "Much 'I Do' About Nothing"|
|2012||Velvet Morning||Velvet||Short film|
|2012||I Am AiKO||Aiko||Short film|
|2014||Automobile Waltz||Penelope||Short film|
|2014||Cabin Fever: Patient Zero||Bridget|
|2015||Condemned||Tess||Premiering at ScreamFest October 18, 2015|
|2015||#Horror||Lisa||In Theaters November 20, 2015|
|2015||Stealing Chanel||Lisa||Premiers September 30, 2015 on LMN|
|2015||South Of Hell||Charlotte Roberts||7 Episodes - Premiering November 27, 2015 WEtv|
|2016||Downside Of Bliss||Bliss Derek||Post-production|
Hearst made an appearance in the music video for the Miles Fisher cover of "This Must Be the Place", which was a successful parody of the film, American Psycho. Hearst again starred in a music video in 2012 for Cisco Adler's "Song for All the Girls", where she is graphically murdered by a spin saw. She also has a minor role in Johnny Polygon's "LimoSexSuperstar" video.
Hearst served alongside Anne Vyalitsyna and Naomi Campbell as a supermodel coach for the upcoming second edition of Oxygen's The Face modeling reality competition. The season premiered on March 5, 2014.
- "Lydia Hearst". IMDb.
- BobMetelus. "Lydia Hearst host the Catwalk for Charity 2014 event at JW Marriott...". Getty Images.
- Morgan, Spencer (2008-02-01). "Lydia Hearst to Get 'Model of the Year' Laurels; Plus, Sneak Peek at Richardson Shoot for Perry Ellis". The New York Observer. The New York Observer, LLC. Retrieved 2008-02-01.
- Buchheit, Scott (2008-11-14). "Lydia Hearst receives Glamour Award". freelance journalist. GuestofaGuest.com. Retrieved 2008-11-14.
- "Lydia Hearst". Lydia Hearst.
- "Lydia Hearst". Lydia Hearst.
- Beckett, Whitney (2007-11-28). "Lydia Hearst,Puma Go Mainstream". Women's Wear Daily. WWD, Advance Publications. Retrieved 2007-11-28.
- Elle Magazine - Swarovski - The Heart Truth. Vimeo.
- "Love Lydia Hearst". lovelydiahearst.com.
- Chrysanthepop (12 June 2009). "The Last International Playboy (2008)". IMDb.
- Fame Fatale by Tara Subkoff for bebe. YouTube. 2 September 2008.
- CEPHEUS - Short Film. YouTube. 26 January 2012.
- Consumed - Short Film. YouTube. 24 February 2010.
- Martha Wilcox (18 August 2014). ""Gossip Girl" Much 'I Do' About Nothing (TV Episode 2008)". IMDb.
- jtcdeeproots (18 October 2013). "Two Jacks (2012)". IMDb.
- 1 Velvet Morning. YouTube. 3 July 2012.
- "Amnesia". IMDb.
- I Am AiKO - Short Film. YouTube. 26 January 2012.
- "Delirium (2013)". IMDb.
- ""Mistresses" Ultimatum (TV Episode 2013)". IMDb.
- "Desire (2014)". IMDb. 25 October 2014.
- KENZO Spring 2014 - Automobile Waltz. YouTube. 10 February 2014.
- IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2194826/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_7. Missing or empty
- "Lydia Hearst Is On for Cabin Fever: Patient Zero". HorrorMovies.ca. 23 October 2012.
- "The Face's Lydia Hearst to Terrorize Dylan Penn in New Horror Movie". E! Online.
- "#Horror (2015)". IMDb. 9 June 2015.
- IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3129692/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_6. Missing or empty
- "Lydia Hearst Joining WE TV's 'South Of Hell'". Hollywood Reporter.
- IMDb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3887868/?ref_=nm_flmg_act_1. Missing or empty
- "Think Lydia Hearst Regrets That American Psycho Video? Guess Again!". Observer.
- Song For All The Girls. Vimeo.
- "Reality TV World: 'The Face' adding Anne Vyalitsyna and Lydia Hearst as new second-season supermodel coaches".
- Official website
- Lydia Hearst at the Internet Movie Database
- Lydia Hearst at the Fashion Model Directory