From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lying in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lying or Lie may refer to:
- Lie, a deliberate untruth
- Lying (position), a horizontal position
- Lying (book), a long-form (essay) book by American author and neuroscientist Sam Harris
- Lying (film), a 2006 film
- "Lying" (song), a song by Australian band Amy Meredith
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lying.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.