Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lying in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lying may refer to:
- Lie, a deliberate untruth
- Lying (position), a horizontal position
- Lying (book), a long-form (essay) book by American author and neuroscientist Sam Harris
- Lying (film), a 2006 film
- "Lying" (song), a song by Australian band Amy Meredith
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lying.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.