Lyla is a feminine name. The name Lyla has numerous derivations including: Feminine of Lyle "from the island" or "Island Girl" in English and French, "dark princess" in Persian and "night" in Arabic (ليلة) and in Hebrew (לילה). It is sometimes used as a shortened form of the names Lykke, Lars and Delilah.
- Lyla Lerrol, a supporting character in Superman comics
- Lyla Garrity, a character in Friday Night Lights
- Lyla Novacek, a character August Rush'
- Lyla, is one of the main characters in Mako Mermaids and one of the hundreds of mermaids from Mako Island.
- "Lyla" (song), a 2005 single by Oasis
- Lyla (album), the 2003 album by jazz bassist Avishai Cohen
- A Rock band from Adelaide, Australia www.myspace.com/lylaband
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.