|Look up Lyla in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lyla is a feminine name. The name Lyla has numerous derivations including: Feminine of Lyle "From the Island", "Island Girl" or "Island Beauty" in English, French and Hebrew (לילה). It is sometimes used as a shortened form of the names Delilah, Leila, and Lars. Other spelling variations include Lila and Lilah.
- Lyla Berg (born 1951), Hawaiian politician
- Lyla Elliott (born 1934), Australian politician
- Lyla Foy (aka WALL), London songwriter and solo artist, who garnered acclaim from performing in Black Cab Sessions
- Lyla Pinch Brock, Canadian Egyptologist
- Lyla Rocco (1933–2015), Italian film actress
Art, entertainment, and media
- Lyla Garrity, a character in Friday Night Lights
- Lyla Lerrol, a supporting character in Superman comics
- Lyla, one of the main characters in Mako Mermaids and one of the hundreds of mermaids from Mako Island
- Lyla Novacek, a character August Rush'
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.