Lyla is a feminine name. The name Lyla has numerous derivations including: Feminine of Lyle "From the Island", "Island Girl" or "Island Beauty" in English, French and Hebrew (לילה). It is sometimes used as a shortened form of the names Delilah, Leila, and Lars. Other spelling variations include Lila and Lilah.
- Lyla Berg (born 1951), Hawaiian politician
- Lyla Elliott (born 1934), Australian politician
- Lyla Foy (aka WALL), London songwriter and solo artist, who garnered acclaim from performing in Black Cab Sessions
- Lyla Pinch Brock, Canadian Egyptologist
Art, entertainment, and media
- Lyla Garrity, a character in Friday Night Lights
- Lyla Lerrol, a supporting character in Superman comics
- Lyla, one of the main characters in Mako Mermaids and one of the hundreds of mermaids from Mako Island
- Lyla Novacek, a character August Rush'
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lyla.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.