||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (February 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
6 September 1936 |
Lyn Collingwood (born 6 September 1936; Sydney) is an Australian actress. Collingwood was cast as Colleen Smart on Home and Away and was a recurring original character in 1988 to 1989, and returned in 1997 for a guest appearance and then returned in 1999 as a regular character until retiring in May 2012 after playing the role of Colleen for 13 years. Lyn made a brief return to the series on 27 November 2012.
Collingwood has worked as a social worker and an English, drama and history teacher. She has also worked in research and as an editor of The Australian Encyclopaedia, as well as The Cambridge Encyclopaedia of Australia and The New Age Encyclopaedia. 
- 1983: Scarface as Gina Gonaz
- 1988–1989, 1997, 1999–2012, 2013, 2017–Home and Away as Colleen Smart
- 1999: All Saints as Laraine Parkes
- 1997: Murder Call as Mother Agnes
- 1987–1990: A Country Practice as Jean Quigley/June Nunn
- Lyn Collingwood at the Internet Movie Database
- Lyn Collingwood biography, Home and Away, Network Seven.
|This article about an Australian film and television actor is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|