Lynbrook railway station
Southbound view from Platform 2 in April 2013
|Location||Aylmer Road, Lynbrook|
|Distance||39.50 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||22 April 2012|
Construction started in early October 2010. Completion was expected in 2011, however due to underbudgeting for electricity for the railway station the project stalled, delaying the completion of the station.
Platforms & services
Cranbourne Transit operates three routes to and from Lynbrook station:
- "Lynbrook - VICSIG". www.vicsig.net.
- "Community event to mark opening of Lynbrook station on Sunday 22 April". Premier of Victoria. 2 April 2012. Archived from the original on 4 November 2013. Retrieved 3 November 2013.
- Adoranti, Kylie (21 April 2011). "New station at Lynbrook powerless to operate". Cranbourne Leader. Archived from the original on 24 May 2011. Retrieved 12 June 2011.
- Minister for Public Transport (7 March 2012). "New 22 April timetable boosts Metro train trips by 353 a week". Premier of Victoria. Archived from the original on 22 March 2012.
- Cranbourne Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 890 Dandenong Station - Lynbrook Station Timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 891 Lynbrook - Fountain Gates Shopping Centre timetable Archived 28 February 2016 at the Wayback Machine. Public Transport Victoria
- Route 897 Clyde - Lynbrook Station timetable Public Transport Victoria