Lynbrook railway station
Southbound view from Platform 2 in April 2013
|Location||Aylmer Road, Lynbrook|
|Distance||39.50 kilometres from Southern Cross|
|Fare zone||Myki zone 2|
|Website||Public Transport Victoria|
|Opened||22 April 2012|
Construction started in early October 2010. Completion was expected in 2011, however due to underbudgeting for electricity for the railway station the project stalled, delaying the completion of the station.
Platforms & services
Cranbourne Transit operates one route to and from Lynbrook station:
- Lynbrook Vicsig
- "Community event to mark opening of Lynbrook station on Sunday 22 April - Premier of Victoria". 2 April 2012. Retrieved 3 November 2013.
- Adoranti, Kylie (2011-04-21). "New station at Lynbrook powerless to operate". Cranbourne Leader. Retrieved 2011-06-12.
- New 22 April timetable boosts Metro train trips by 353 a week Premier of Victoria
- Cranbourne Line timetable Public Transport Victoria
- Route 891 Lynbrook - Fountain Gates Shopping Centre timetable Public Transport Victoria