From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up lynch or Lynch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lynch may refer to:
- Lynching, also known as Lynch law, an extrajudicial execution carried out by a mob, often by hanging or other ways of execution; named after a mayor of Galway who hanged his own son
In the United States
- Lynch, Kentucky, a city
- Lynch, Maryland, an unincorporated community
- Lynch, Nebraska, a village
- Lynch Township, Boyd County, Nebraska
- Lynch Glacier, Washington
- Lynch River, Virginia
- Lynch Creek, California
- Lynch Quarry Site, North Dakota, a pre-Columbian flint quarry.
- Lynch, a hamlet in the parish of Selworthy, Somerset, England
- The Lynch, an island in the River Thames in Berkshire, England
- Lynch Point, Marie Byrd Land, Antarctica
- Lynch Island, South Orkney Islands, Antarctica
- Lynch's Crater, Queensland, Australia
- 7824 Lynch, an asteroids
- Lynch., Japanese rock band
- Lynch (TV series), a Colombian show
- USS Lynch, two ships
- Lynch House (disambiguation)
- Lynch Hotel, Nutten Hook, New York, United States
- Lynch School of Education, a professional school of Boston College
- Lynch syndrome, a medical condition
- Terrace (agriculture) (old English), a terrace, also called a "lynch"
- 11 East Forsyth, Jacksonville, Florida, United States, formerly known as the Lynch Building
- Lynch v. Clarke, a court case related to United States natural born citizenship
- Merrill Lynch, international finance and insurance
- Lynches River, North Carolina, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lynch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.