Lyndon Hardy (2016)
|Period||1980–1988 and 2016–present|
Lyndon Mauriece Hardy is an American physicist, fantasy author, and business owner.
In his college years, he became fascinated with fantasy literature. In addition to being a fantasy author, he worked for 30 years at the aerospace company TRW, and started a computer consulting company named Alodar Systems Inc. that, among other things, helped develop intelligence tools for medical research and enterprise resource planning software for small businesses. He is married and has two daughters.
- Master of the Five Magics (1980)
- Secret of the Sixth Magic (1984)
- Riddle of the Seven Realms (1988)
- Master of the Five Magics, 2nd edition (2016)
- Secret of the Sixth Magic, 2nd edition (2016)
- Riddle of the Seven Realms, 2nd edition (2016)
- "Science Fiction Writers of America Member Directory". Science Fiction Writers of America. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- "LinkedIn entry for Lyndon Hardy". LinkedIn. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- Crowe, Jerry (2010-12-26), "Fifty Years Ago, Caltech Pulled Off a Prank for the Memory Banks at Rose Bowl", Los Angeles Times, retrieved 2010-12-27
- "Paperback Best Sellers". The New York Times. September 9, 1984. Retrieved 6 March 2010.
- http://www.risingshadow.net/library/book/4457-riddle-of-the-seven-realms. Missing or empty
|This article about a novelist of the United States born in the 1940s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|