Lynk & Co 01
|Lynk & Co 01 (领克01)|
Lynk & Co 01
|Manufacturer||Lynk & Co|
|Assembly||China: Taizhou, Zhejiang (Luqiao)|
|Body and chassis|
|Class||Compact crossover SUV (C)|
|Body style||5-door SUV|
|Wheelbase||2,734 mm (107.6 in)|
|Length||4,512 mm (177.6 in)|
|Width||1,857 mm (73.1 in)|
|Height||1,673 mm (65.9 in)|
|Kerb weight||1,750 kg (3,860 lb)|
The Lynk & Co 01 is a 5-door crossover SUV car and is the first model announced from the Chinese marque Lynk & Co. The model has been developed in conjunction with Volvo Cars, both companies owned by Geely. Lynk & Co 01 was formly named Geely CX11. It went on sale on August 4, 2017.  The PHEV version went out for the market on July 7, 2018 as the very first luxury hybrid SUV produced by Lynk & Co. The electric recharge mileage of it reaches 51 kilometers. 
Lynk & Co 01 received 5.5-stars rating in C-NCAP crash test. The overall rating reaches 60.1 points.
In 2016 Geely uncovered a new exclusive brand temporarily named L Brand. The product line include CX11 (compact SUV, currently Lynk & Co 01), CC11 (crossover SUV, currently Lynk & Co 02), CS11 (sedan, currently Lynk & Co 03) and CH11 (hatchback). The A/C outlet has a unique design.  The car model carries a 10.2 inches media screen. One of the "Pro" models provides with timely four-wheel drive. The Speech Recognition System is able to take part in media, navigation system, phone and air conditioning.
The Lynk & Co 01 is based on the Compact Modular Architecture platform, which also underpins the Volvo XC40. The 01 will share much of its components with the XC40, including its electrical architecture, engines and safety systems.
The car is controlled by a shared digital key that can allow owners to provide access to other Lynk & Co cars. The car is 453 cm long and will initially be powered by a 1.5-litre 3-cylinder and a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder petrol engines from Volvo. Engines will be mated to a manual gearbox or seven-speed automatic.
Sales in China started in 2017.
- Edward Niedermeyer (28 February 2019). "Magical Mystery Plant Tour: Lynk & Co's "Fashion Factory" In Zhangjiakou, China". The Drive. Retrieved 2019-03-02.
- "Picture" (PNG) (in Chinese). LYNK & CO. Archived from the original on 31 January 2018. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "领克01广州车展上市 曝领克新产品计划" (in Chinese). 4 August 2017. Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- 耿源 [Wuyuan] (27 July 2018). "补贴前售23.28万元起 领克01 PHEV上市" (in Chinese). Retrieved 6 February 2019.
- 兴珉 (27 August 2016). "内饰首曝 吉利L品牌首款SUV谍照曝光" (in Chinese). Retrieved 14 April 2019.
- "领克01参数配置" (in Chinese). Retrieved 14 April 2019.
- Gaving Green (21 October 2016). "New brand Lynk & Co unveils 'state-of-the-art' SUV". www.carmagazine.co.uk. Car Magazine. Archived from the original on 31 January 2018. Retrieved 24 October 2016.
- Tycho De Feijter (23 October 2016). "Everything You Need To Know About Lynk & Co's New Business Model To Sell And Share Cars". Forbes. Archived from the original on 24 October 2016. Retrieved 24 October 2016.
- Graham Hope (20 October 2016). "LYNK & CO 01 SUV launches Geely's radical new car brand". www.autoexpress.co.uk. Retrieved 24 October 2016.