Lynmouth, New Zealand
|Local authority||New Plymouth|
|North||(North Taranaki Bight)|
|East||New Plymouth centre|
Devon Intermediate is an intermediate (years 7-8) school with a decile rating of 4 and a roll of 330 (February 2018). The school was established in 1958. The uniform consists of a polo shirt, sweatshirt and then for girls a choice of culottes or a skirt and boys wear shorts.
West End School and St Joseph's School are contributing primary (years 1-6) schools with decile ratings of 6 and 8, and rolls of 353 and 274 respectively (February 2018). St Joseph's is a state integrated Catholic school.
All these schools are coeducational.
- Quickstats about Lynmouth
- North Island Provincial Town Maps (5th ed.). Wises Maps. p. 92.
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: Devon Intermediate
- "Directory of Schools - as at 14 March 2018". New Zealand Ministry of Education. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Jubilees & reunions: Devon Intermediate School, New Plymouth 50th Jubilee". Education Gazette New Zealand. 86 (14). 20 August 2007.
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: West End School
- Te Kete Ipurangi schools database: St Joseph's School
- "Confirmed Education Review Report: St Joseph's School". Education Review Office. September 2007.
|This Taranaki geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|