|Full name||Lynn Ann Colella|
|National team||United States|
June 13, 1950 |
|Height||5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)|
|Weight||134 lb (61 kg)|
|Club||Cascade Swim Club|
|College team||University of Washington|
Lynn Ann Colella (born June 13, 1950) is an American former swimmer and Olympic medalist. She represented the United States at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Germany, where she won a silver medal in the 200-meter butterfly, finishing behind compatriot Karen Moe. She is the sister of Rick Colella, an Olympic bronze medalist in swimming.
- List of Olympic medalists in swimming (women)
- List of University of Washington people
- List of World Aquatics Championships medalists in swimming (women)
- "Swimming at the 1972 München Summer Games: Women's 200 metres butterfly". Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 2011-05-27.
- Lynn Colella – Olympic athlete profile at Sports-Reference.com
|This biographical article related to a United States swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|