Lynn B. Coulter is an author, speaker, and freelance writer from Georgia. She is best known for her book Gardening with Heirloom Seeds: Tried-and-True Flowers, Fruits, & Vegetables for a New Generation, which was released through the University of North Carolina Press in 2006.
Born in Atlanta, Georgia, she achieved a bachelor's degree in journalism from Georgia State University before continuing her graduate work there in political science.Template:Lynn Coulter, 3 Feb. 2012
Coulter is married and has one son.Template:Lynn Coulter, 3 Feb. 2012
- Gardening with Heirloom Seeds: Tried-and-True Flowers, Fruits, & Vegetables for a New Generation (ISBN 0-8078-3011-9). University of North Carolina Press, June 2006.
- Mustard Seeds (ISBN 0-8054-4678-8) B&H Publishing Group, September 2008. Publishers Weekly starred review.
- Little Mercies (ISBN 0805449353) B&H Publishing Group, March 2011.
- Lamp'l, Joe (February 11, 2010). "Take a trip down memory lane with heirloom seeds". Seattle Times. Retrieved 10 October 2011.
2. Walliser, Jessica (October/November 2012). "Bountiful Beets." <http://www.organicgardening.com/learn-and-grow/bountiful-beets/> Organic Gardening Magazine.
3. Roberts, Kathleen. "Heirloom Garden Seeds." <http://garden.lovetoknow.com/wiki/Heirloom_Garden_Seeds/> LoveToKnow.com
- Gardening with Heirloom Seeds on UNC Press website
|This article about a United States writer of non-fiction is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|