|Born||Lynn Faith Gladden
30 July 1961 
Lynn Faith Gladden, CBE, FRS, FREng (born 30 July 1961) is the Shell Professor of Chemical Engineering and was Head of the Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology at the University of Cambridge up until 1 October 2010. She is also a Pro-Vice Chancellor from 1 January 2010 and a Fellow of Trinity College since 1999. She is the lead researcher at the university's magnetic resonance research centre (MRRC).
Gladden obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemical Physics at the University of Bristol in 1982 and a PhD in Physical Chemistry at Cambridge in 1987. She is a Chartered Chemist and Chartered Engineer, being a Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, the Institution of Chemical Engineers and the Institute of Physics.
Honours and awards
- 1995Beilby Medal and Prize: 
- 2001Officer of the Order of the British Empire (OBE) for services to chemistry:
- 2003Fellow of the Royal Academy of Engineering: 
- 2004Fellow of the Royal Society: 
- 2009Commander of the Order of the British Empire (CBE) for services to chemical engineering in the 2009 Birthday Honours: 
- 2014Bakerian Lecture at the Royal Society:
- "GLADDEN, Prof. Lynn Faith". Who's Who 2014, A & C Black, an imprint of Bloomsbury Publishing plc, 2014; online edn, Oxford University Press.(subscription required)
- "List of Fellows".
- TCE Today 26 Oct 2009
- Trinity College Fellowship
- University of Cambridge News 19 Oct 2009
- Lynn Gladden's publications indexed by the Scopus bibliographic database, a service provided by Elsevier. (subscription required)
- Cheng, C. F.; He, H.; Zhou, W.; Klinowski, J.; Gonçalves, J. A. S.; Gladden, L. F. (1996). "Synthesis and Characterization of the Gallosilicate Mesoporous Molecular Sieve MCM-41". The Journal of Physical Chemistry. 100: 390. doi:10.1021/jp952410t.
- Johnson, B. F. G.; Raynor, S. A.; Shephard, D. S.; Mashmeyer, T.; Mashmeyer, T.; Thomas, J. M.; Sankar, G.; Bromley, S.; Oldroyd, R.; Gladden, L.; Mantle, M. D. (1999). "Superior performance of a chiral catalyst confined within mesoporous silica". Chemical Communications (13): 1167. doi:10.1039/A902441G.
- Manz, B.; Gladden, L. F.; Warren, P. B. (1999). "Flow and dispersion in porous media: Lattice-Boltzmann and NMR studies". AIChE Journal. 45 (9): 1845. doi:10.1002/aic.690450902.
- University of Cambridge Prof Lynn Gladden
- EPSRC Biographies Lynn Gladden
- "Beilby Medal and Prize Winners". Royal Society of Chemistry. Retrieved 3 March 2015.
- Dept of Chemical Engineering, Cambridge News 2004
- University of Cambridge News 16 June 2009
- The London Gazette: . 13 June 2009.