|Residence||San Francisco, California|
|Alma mater||Stanford Business School|
Lynn Jurich (born c. 1979) is an American businesswoman who is the co-founder and co-CEO of Sunrun, a home solar power installation, financing, and leasing company headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Jurich was named one of the Ten Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs by Fortune magazine in 2009, and received the 2010 Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year award in the Northern California region and was a national finalist together with SunRun co-founder Ed Fenster. In 2013, Jurich was named one of Fast Company's Most Creative People in Business. Forbes magazine listed her as one of their Women to Watch in 2015. Jurich serves on the board of directors of the Sierra Club and holds an MBA and BS in science, technology, and society from Stanford University.
In July 2018, Jurich was listed on Fortune magazine's 40 Under 40 list as one of the most influential people in business under the age of 40. That same year, Inc. Magazine named Lynn as one of the top 100 Female Founders. The honor recognizes female visionaries who are creating jobs and changing the world.
- "Say Yes to Solar". Inc. December 1, 2010. Retrieved February 1, 2011.
- "Most Powerful Women Entrepreneurs". CNNMoney.com. December 18, 2009. Retrieved February 1, 2011.
- "Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year 2010". Archived from the original on June 27, 2010. Retrieved February 1, 2011.
- "Most Creative People in Business 2013". Fast Company. Retrieved July 30, 2018.
- "Women To Watch: Eight Rising Stars". Forbes.com. Retrieved July 30, 2018.
- "The Sierra Club Foundation Leadership". Retrieved February 1, 2011.
- "SunRun Executive Team". Retrieved February 1, 2011.
- "Lynn Jurich, 39". Fortune.com. July 19, 2018. Retrieved July 30, 2018.
- "8 Self-made women to Watch in 2015". Forbes. 2015. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
- Goudreau, Jenna (August 2, 2012). "The Startup Marriage: How To Juggle Love And Ownership". Forbes. Retrieved July 6, 2015.
|This article about an American businessperson born in the 1970s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|