Lynn Ellen Skrifvars (born February 8, 1951), also known by her married name Lynn Nelson, is an American former competition swimmer and Pan American Games champion.
Skrifvars represented the United States at the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, Germany. She swam for the gold medal-winning U.S. team in the women's 4×100-meter freestyle relay, but did not receive a medal. Under the 1972 swimming rules, she was ineligible for a medal because the did not swim in the event final. Individually, she also competed in the preliminary heats of the women's 200-meter backstroke.
- ^ Sports-Reference.com, Olympic Sports, Athletes, Lynn Skrifvars. Retrieved October 20, 2012.
- 1951: United States (Green, Geary, LaVine, Brey)
- 1955: United States (Werner, Green, Kluter, Roberts)
- 1959: United States (Botkin, Spillane, Stobs, Von Saltza)
- 1963: United States (De Varona, Stouder, McCleary, Norton)
- 1967: United States (Fordyce, Carpinelli, Gustavson, Kruse)
- 1971: United States (Neilson, Fordyce, McKitrick, Skrifvars)
- 1975: United States (Heddy, Brown, Sterkel, Peyton)
- 1979: United States (Elkins, Caulkins, Sterkel, Woodhead)
- 1983: United States (Sterkel, Torres, Wayte, Steinseifer)
- 1987: United States (Coffin, Thompson, Linke, Steinseifer)
- 1991: United States (Oesting, Buckovich, Jacob, Tappin)
- 1995: United States (Martino, Van Dyken, Farella, Teuscher)
- 1999: Canada (Deglau, Limpert, Evanetz, Nicholls)
- 2003: United States (Weir, Swindle, Lanne, Shealy)
- 2007: United States (Smit, Woodward, Kukors, Correia)
- 2011: United States (Kennedy, Pelton, Kendall, Erndl)
- 2015: Canada (Mainville, Williams, Savard, van Landeghem)