This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lynn Sweet (born May 15, 1951) is the Washington, D.C. bureau chief for the Chicago Sun-Times and a columnist for The Hill, a weekly newspaper that covers the U.S. Congress, and for The Huffington Post.
Sweet is a past president of the Washington Press Club Foundation and is a member of the Gridiron Club.
Sweet, a Chicago native, holds a master's from Northwestern University's Medill School of Journalism(1975). She received her undergraduate degree from the University of California at Berkeley after attending the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana.
- Chicago Sun-Times - Lynn Sweet
- Column archive at The Huffington Post
- Column archive at Politics Daily
- Column archive at The Hill
- Appearances on C-SPAN
- "Birthday of the Day: Lynn Sweet, Chicago Sun-Times DC bureau chief and columnist". Politico. 15 May 2017.
|This article about an American journalist born in the 1950s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|