|Born||New York, New York |
|Occupation||Contributing fashion editor and columnist|
Lynn Yaeger is a contributing fashion editor to Vogue.com and a contributing writer to Vogue. She is a former fashion reporter for The Village Voice, having worked for the paper for 30 years. Her column, "Elements of Style", was renamed "Frock Star" in February 2007. Yaeger is also a regular contributor to The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Atlantic, Style Magazine, the American edition of Vogue magazine, Travel & Leisure, and countless antiques & collectibles dealers.
Yaeger is also a fashion columnist for Full Frontal Fashion, a style website in association with Sundance Channel. She is also the curator for the vintage section of fashion retail website yoox.com.
Yaeger is known for her eccentric personal style, powdered face and dark, cupid's-bow lipstick as well as cutting her own hair. In an interview with PAPER magazine, fashion designer Marc Jacobs said that Yaeger was one of his muses and her style has been noted to influence other fashion designers.
In 2008, Yaeger won first place in the National Society of Newspaper Columnists' category of humor writing for newspapers with more than 100,000 circulation.
- Yaeger is native New Yorker
- therealreal (2016-09-09), Real Talk: A Conversation With Vogue Contributing Editor Lynn Yaeger, retrieved 2018-07-02
- "Lynn Yaeger - Vogue". Vogue. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Lynn Yaeger | The New Yorker". The New Yorker. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- Yaeger, Lynn. "Lynn Yaeger". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Exclusive interview with collections curator Lynn Yaeger: "These". The Independent. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Lynn Yaeger Is Keeping the Fashion Fantasy Alive". PAPER. 2018-03-27. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Lynn Yaeger: Fashion Muse". Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- http://www.columnists.com/awards/column-contest-winners/ Complete list of National Society of Newspaper Columnists' award winners
- Yaeger, Lynn. "Orchard Street: How the Other Half Lives", The Village Voice, July 7, 2008.
- Yaeger, Lynn. "Lynn Yaeger Spends the Weekend in Paris", The Village Voice, July 7, 2008.