From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Trofim Lysenko (1898–1976), a Soviet agronomist and politician, after whom the terms Lysenkoism, Lysenko-Michurinism, Lysenko doctrine, and the Lysenko affair are named.
- Dmytro Lysenko (born 1981), a Ukrainian diver
- Mykola Lysenko (1842–1912), a Ukrainian composer, after whom the Lysenko music school and Lysenko State Conservatory are named.
- Sergei Lysenko (footballer, born 1972), a retired Russian football player
- Sergei Lysenko (footballer, born 1976), a retired Russian football player
- Stanislav Lysenko (born 1972), a retired Russian footballer
- Stefan Lysenko, an American actor and Screen Actors Guild member
- Tatiana Lysenko (born 1975), a Soviet and Ukrainian gymnast
- Tatyana Lysenko (born 1983), a Russian hammer thrower
- Viktor Lysenko (1947–2003), a Soviet football player
- Vladimir Lysenko (born 1955), a Russian traveller
- Volodymyr Lysenko (born 1988), a Ukrainian Association football forward playing for Dynamo Kyiv
- Myron Lysenko (1952), an Australian-Ukrainian poet
|This page or section lists people with the surname Lysenko. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|