Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lysithea can refer to a few different things:
- Lysithea (alga), a genus of red algae in the Bangiaceae family
- Lysithea (moon) is a moon of Jupiter
- Lysithea (mythology) is a figure in Greek mythology
- Lysithea is a fictional spacecraft carrier in Voices of a Distant Star
- Cosmopterix lysithea, a species of moth
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lysithea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.